Welcome To Australian Continental Equestrian Group Inc!
We are proud to be a member of the World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses (WBFSH).
The ACE Passport has been added to the list of “FEI approved national identification documents” available on the FEI website as well as on the FEI Database.
This means that this Passport can now be used as a national identification document for FEI horses.
ACE Group Inc.
PO Box 224
Canungra Qld 4275
Phone: 0436 010 676
email to: email@example.com
FOAL AND HORSE REGISTRATION
Registration is available to current, paid members only.
Privacy and Personal Information
The personal information collected on this form is required to complete your application and includes your name, address, contact details, email, mobile. This information is required to:
• identify you
• communicate with you
*We do not share this information with anyone.
Where information is not provided your application will be delayed until the required information is provided.
This registration form is for foals 1 to 6 months old, foals 7 to 12 months old, and horses/ponies 13 months and older.
Prior to filling out the Registration Form please ensure that you have the following papers/documents ready for uploading.
- Copy of Sire Breeding if not ACE registered stallion.
- Copy of Dam Breeding/registration if not ACE registered mare.
- A Completed Service Certificate from the stallion owner or frozen semen agent.
- AND Foal’s AI Form (and ET Form if ET Foal/horse) (AI Record Form pdf) (ET Record Form pdf) completed by the Vet or AI technician.
- Complete a horse ID Form (Downloadable here)
- A photo of the foal or horse from both sides (Show all four feet . Please take photos outside, not in a barn or under trees that cause shadows).
- A photo of the head with the forelock pulled to the side.
- A picture from behind to confirm the markings
- FOR FOAL REGISTRATION: The foal has to be sighted on the dam by an ACE representative (e.g. During ACE Assessment Tour) or vet. If this is impossible due to geographic location, the owner has to submit adequate photographs of the foal with its dam.
|Application for DNA Testing|
|If you are registering a foal that is the result of insemination by frozen semen or transported semen, you will need to apply for DNA testing of the foal so that its parentage can be validated.|
Return DNA Sample early, as registration cannot be finalised until the DNA sample is received and tested. (DNA form to be sent with sample)
When you receive your registration papers, please check the identity of your horse against the brands, markings, and their description and if applicable microchip number on the registration papers.
Please report any discrepancy within 30 days of receipt to the ACE Group Inc. office.
**Discrepancies received after 30 days may incur a fee for amendments.
ACE Group Inc. PO Box 224, Canungra Qld 4275