This registration form is for foals 1 to 6 months old, foals 7 to 12 months old and horses/ponies 13 months and older.
Prior to filling out the Registration Form please ensure that you have the following papers/documents ready for uploading.
- Copy of Sire Registration Papers (if it is not available please contact the ACE Group Inc. office, registration may be possible under a separate Sporthorse register.)
- Copy of Dam Registration Papers (if it is not available please contact the ACE Group Inc. office, registration may be possible under a separate Sporthorse register.)
- A Completed Service Certificate. If service certificate has been sent through by semen provider prior to registration, please notify the ACE Group Inc. office.
- Foal’s AI Form or ET Form (AI Record Form pdf) (ET Record Form pdf)
- Completed horse ID Form (Downloadable here)
- A photo of the foal or horse from both sides
- A photo of the head
- A picture from behind to confirm the markings
- FOR FOAL REGISTRATION: The foal has to be sighted on the dam by an ACE representative (e.g. During ACE Assessment Tour) or vet. If this is impossible due to geographic location, the breeder has to submit adequate photographs of the foal and dam.
Return DNA Sample early
, as registration cannot be finalised until the DNA sample is received and tested. (DNA form to be sent with sample)
When you receive your registration papers, please check the identity of your horse against the brands, markings and their description and if applicable microchip number on the registration papers.
Please report any discrepancy within 30 days of receipt to the ACE Group Inc. office.
**Discrepancies received after 30 days may incur a fee for amendments.
ACE Group Inc. PO Box 224, Canungra Qld 4275