DUE TO A LOW NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE FUTURITY, ACE GROUP INC. HAS DECIDED NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH THE FUTURITY THIS YEAR.
We apologise to those who have entered – a full refund of entry fees has or will be issued, and we thank you for your interest.
Open to all foals aged under 1 year old prior to 1st August 2018.
Conditions of Entry:
- The competition runs for 3 years
- Must enter as a foal in their first year. Entries are open until 31st July 2018.
- $50 to enter as a Foal.
- Then $100 payable each year – for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year.
- Total entry cost is $350 paid over 3 years
- 2018 $50 initial entry payable before 1st August.
- 2019 $100 payable before 1st August
- 2020 $100 payable before 1st August
- 2021 $100 + cost of 3 section assessment (Assessment fee for futurity in its final year will be charged as normal. i.e. 3 sections (Conformation, Movement, and Jumping))
In the 3rd year, each horse or pony eligible for futurity will require assessment on the 2021 tour.
- There will be a State prize for a winning three-year-old in each State – approx $1500 – $2000 prize (depending on entries)
- Each State winner will be presented with a trophy and garland.
- Highest scoring horse or pony will win the overall National award. – Extra Cash prize and trophy/rug.
Rules – the horse or pony owner must be financially paid up for their 3rd year. If they do not pay up annually, a late fee will be applied (amount to be determined) or the entry will be deemed not valid and forfeit all entry fees paid to date.
Minimum State Numbers.
- 10 in each State. If not 10, then the winning prize money will be pro-rated or combined one State with another.
- Assessment fee for futurity in its final year will be charged as normal.
- All 3yo’s must also jump – this cannot just be a dressage award. It’s an overall award for the best of the best really. A good dressage horse should be able to jump and a good jumper should be able to move.
Click here for FAQ