- Competition runs for 3 years
- Must enter as a foal in their first year. Entries are open from start of tour 2018 until June 2018.
- $50 to enter as a Foal.
- Then $100 payable each year – for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year.
- Total entry cost is $350 paid over 3 years.
In the 3rd year, each horse or pony eligible for futurity will require assessment on the 2021 tour, 3 sections Conformation, Movement and Free Jumping.
- There will be a State prize for a winning three year old in each State – approx $1500 – $2000 prize (depending on entries)
- Each State winner will be presented with a trophy and garland.
- Highest scoring horse or pony will win the overall National award. – Extra Cash prize and trophy/rug.
Rules – the horse or pony owner must be financially paid up before their 3rd year. If they do not pay up annually, a late fee will be applied (amount to be determined) or the entry will be deemed not valid and forfeit all entry fees paid to date.
- To be eligible for the Futurity the foal must be registered with ACE.
- The Futurity Assessment takes place as a 3yo. You have until June 2018 to nominate for the futurity and get your foal registered with ACE.
- The 3 year old Assessment including the free jumping is in hand and not under saddle.
Minimum State Numbers.
- 10 in each State. If not 10, then the winning prize money will be pro-rated or combined one State with another.
- Assessment fee for futurity in its final year will be charged as normal.
- All 3yo’s must also jump – this cannot just be a dressage award. It’s an overall award for the best of the best really. A good dressage horse should be able to jump and a good jumper should be able to move.